Mūrusmarea is an 'S' ranked Carillon that was created by the Emnetwiht Race over 500 years before the start of Suka Suka. Its former user was Elba Affa Mūrusmarea, until she died during a battle with Nasania Will Pacem.
Mūrusmarea's special ability allows the user to realize a limited immortality with its talent, but because of its restrictiveness, the user will also eventually die. It has no purpose besides for those who have determined their resolve and “are okay with burning out their lives in this battle.” However, even without that ability, it is an awesome sword with high basic specs.
Limited Immortality Edit
Although Willem Kmetsch isn't sure of it, he had heard of a rumor of a Brave who once wielded the sword. He states that Mūrusmarea has the ability to "delay a person's death." It realizes a limited immortality with its talent, but because of its restrictiveness, the user will ultimately eventually die.
Known Wielders of MūrusmareaEdit
- Unnamed Brave
- Elba Affa Mūrusmarea - A young Leprechaun Fairy Soldier who once lived at the Fairy Warehouse over 30 years ago.
Known Victims of MūrusmareaEdit
- Countless beasts.
- Guardian Wings Soldiers
- The etymology of Mūrusmarea's name come from two separate words. The 'Mūrus' part comes from a latin word that means "to wall or to fortify" and the 'marea' part comes from a latin word that means "tide" or "of the sea." Combined the two mean "To wall or fortify against the tide/sea." This fits in the context of Suka Moka, as Mūrusmarea's ability is to briefly stem off the tide of death.
- ↑ Murus etymology - <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/murus#Latin>
- ↑ Marea Etymology <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/marea>
- ↑ Mare Etymology <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mare#Latin>